Book a Vetting request
Stage Vetting Details
Please make sure the horse is in the stable for at least 2 hours before the vetting takes place. Bloods will be taken as policy.
* Fields marked with an * are required
Requirements to perform a Vetting
- A hard-flat surface for trotting away and back upon.
- A soft surface for lunging/riding.
- A dark stable for the eye examination.
- The horse’s passport must be present.
- A firm surface for lunging is advisable but not essential.
- Someone must be available to trot the horse up and ride the horse. It is preferable if this is either the owner or agent selling the horse.
- The horse must be well shod, or its feet properly trimmed before the vetting.
- Please ask owners to inform us if the horse loses a shoe or is injured before the vetting. We cannot vet an injured horse or with a shoe missing.
- Suitable tack is available to lunge and ride as required.
- Please ask the vendor to have the horse clean and dry.
- If facilities are lacking, please ask the vendor if there are facilities nearby where the horse can be examined properly